Fall Academy Registration Is Now Open
There will be three separate product specific trainings, please pay close attention to the dates for each.
- Senior Market Advisor – Final Expense & Medicare 9/24 – 9/25
- Mortgage Protection 9/24 – 9/25
- Federal Employee Benefit Consultant 9/24 – 9/26
- Agency Builder Session 9/26 (Register for this session at check in)
One Life America would like to invite you to the 2018 Fall Academy September 24th-25th at the Hurst Conference Center Dallas, TX. (1601 Campus Dr. Hurst, TX. 76054). We are excited to announce that Jordan Montgomery and Jordan Kemper will be our two featured speakers on Monday morning. You will also hear from Jim Sweeney, Tyler Rees and Mike Passaglia. These speakers will challenge you to grow personally and in our industry.
This event will kick-off at 7:00 am Monday morning the 24th and end at 5:00 pm Tuesday afternoon the 25th. The Federal Employee Benefit Consultant training will continue until 5:00 pm Wednesday September 26th. There will be a special Agency Builder session on Wednesday the 26th with Mike Passaglia and Drew Gurley (register for this session at check in). Check in will be from 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm Sunday afternoon the 23rd and again from 7:00 am to 8:00 am Monday morning the 24th. One Life will provide breakfast pastries each morning and lunch on both days, evening meals are on your own.
Below is a high-level agenda overview and hotel accommodations. You must register by Saturday September 1st in order to receive a One Life Academy polo shirt.
Sunday September 23rd
- 5:00 to 8:00 pm - Check in at the Hurst Conference Center
Monday September 24th
- 7:00 am to 8:00 am - Breakfast, Coffee with the Carrier, continued check in
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm - General assembly with speakers Jordan Kemper, Jordan Montgomery, Jim Sweeney, Tyler Rees and Mike Passaglia
- 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm – (Optional) Final Expense Planning Specialist designation training and proctored exam by the CFEAA
Tuesday September 25th
- 7:00 am to 8:00 am - Breakfast and Coffee with the Carriers
- 8:00 am to 5:00 pm - Product specific breakout trainings
- Mortgage Protect – Instructor; Mike Passaglia
- Senior Market Advisor Final Expense & Medicare – Instructors; Brandon Clay, Alan Boles and guest
- Federal Employee Benefit Consultant – Instructors; Richard & Rayna Reyes
- Senior Market Advisor Life & Medicare and Mortgage Protection Trainings are complete at the end of this day
Wednesday September 26th
- Federal Employee Benefits Consultant training and Agency Builder session only
All discounted room blocks have expired. However, here are the hotels in close proximity to the Hurst Conference Center. The final shirt order has been placed. Anyone who registers on, or after, 9/4/2018 will need to wait until the early registrants have received their shirts, then we will pass out all others. Thank you for understanding.
Hampton Inn & Suites – 1600 Hurst Towne Center Drive – Hurst, TX. 76054
- Reservation by phone 817-503-7777
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – 820 Thousand Oaks Drive – Hurst, TX. 76054
- Reservation by phone 817-427-1818
Hyatt Place 1601 Hurst Towne Drive – Hurst, TX. 76054 (no shuttle service)
- Reservation by phone 817-577-3003
Hilton Garden Inn (attached to the Hurst Conference Center) 1615 Campus Drive – Hurst, TX. 76054
- Reservation by phone 817-281-5800
One Life 2018 Academy
Hotel registrations to suggested hotels must be made by you in the allowed time frame for discounted rates.
*To register on mobile devices, click "Full Version" and tap the "Register Now" button. To return to the mobile view, tap the "Mobile View" link in the footer.