The Spring 2818 Academy will be held in Atlanta, GA. at the loudermilk Conference Center located at 40 Coutland Street North East Atlanta, GA. 30303. We will kickoff this event at 6:00 pm. on Monday April 16th and end at noon on Wednesday April 18th. It is our full intent to teach you what we have found to be successful in the insurance industry while helping you develope both personally and professionally with outstanding guest speakers and training mentors.
During the Academy you will enjoy:
- A Welcome Reception starting at 6:00 pm Monday the 16th with guest speaker Derrick Moore.
- Tuesday the 17th schedule is from 7:30 am. to 5:00 pm. and will feature guest speakers in the morning and breakout trainings after lunch.
- There will be an optional Final Expense Planning Specialist (FEPS) training conducted by the CFEAA with proctored exam for certification Tuesday evening, both the training and proctored exam are at no cost to you. Registration for this training will take place during Coffee with the Carriers at the Academy.
- Wednesday will be breakout training session begging at 7:30 am and ending at noon.
- Breakout product specific trainings include Senior Market Final Expense & Medicare, Mortgage Protection, & Federal Employee Benefit Markets. (Please choose your preferred training in the drop-down menu while completing your online registration)
- Lunches paid for by One Life, evenings meals and breakfast is on your own.
- Sales training conducted by experienced staff, idustry specialist and Managers.
One Life 2018 Academy
Hotel registrations to suggested hotels must be made by you in the alloted time frame for discounted rates.
*To register on mobile devices, click "Full Version" and tap the "Register Now" button. To return to the mobile view, tap the "Mobile View" link in the footer.